Wednesday, September 6

Fresh faced; fresh scent


Ah yes,

I was looking out of my office window, down onto the hot street. I saw a couple of energetic humanoids in polyester enjoying a light jog around the suburb - I wondered to my self, "If only when they get home, they take a quick pic of their sweat stained shirts before the moisture evaporates"- then send it off to us here. That my friends would make "Pit of the Day"...Something ingenious and spontaneous at the same time...I wonder what level of perspiration ol' Mel here would have been pushing out, after scuffling with Miami's finest and smiling for this here mugshot...Do you think he was perspiring more when he woke from his deep slumber the next morning, only to realise he had pissed off an already aggrovated minorty? Me thinks so....